Not everyone is a designer. Thankfully, ours are pretty darn good. If you need some design work, schedule a time to meet with a designer. Whether you have a solid idea in mind or are still in the planning stages, our designers can help answer your questions. Below are the typical phases to expect when working with one of our designers.
- Meet to determine client project needs and goals. Please bring any ideas or supporting materials to better explain your project.
- Determine if anything needs to be provided to the designer (i.e. logos, verbiage, graphics).
- Develop project outline and time frame.
- Develop mock-ups to proof to the client. These may be work-in-progress concepts or more polished proofs depending on the project.
- Based on any changes provided by the client, we will offer feedback where necessary and send a revised version for a second look.
- Once we are finished designing, we can move forward to printing.
- If no printing is necessary, we will send you the final files or burn them to a cd.
- We will offer native files, although we use the latest design software so accessibility may be somewhat hindered. We also provide pdf’s, jpeg’s, or any other type of file you prefer.